We hope that you and your loved ones are staying well during this especially challenging time for all. In an effort to keep both you and us safe at this time, our practice has implemented the following measures until further notice:
- We will cease providing elective services to our patients. All routine visits for annual wellness exams, vaccinations, etc. will be suspended starting on Tuesday, 3/17/20. We will be calling our clients who already have appointments scheduled in an effort to have them forward book appointments beginning three weeks from now.
- We are not currently offering grooming services at this time.
- We will see “sick appointments” only beginning on Tuesday, 3/17/20. These services will be provided “curbside.” We will take histories over the phone. Animals will be dropped off while we do these examinations and owners are waiting. Owners will not be permitted into the building. Our team will retrieve pets from the outside the main entrance. Once the animals are examined, the doctors will make our recommendations via phone call with the client. Prescribed medications will be brought to owners outside and they will be invoiced and charged via credit card over the phone.
- We will continue to do routine surgeries that have already been scheduled. Any surgeries that are of an urgent nature will continue to be performed (after being seen as sick visits as described above).
- We will continue boarding since it requires minimal client contact.
- We will continue to perform euthanasias with the owners present but doctors and technicians will wear gloves and masks for our protection. This will be the only time owners will be permitted to enter the building.
- We will be seeing appointments in the above fashion from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 2pm on Saturdays.
We will continue to stay in touch and keep you up to date of any changes going forward and appreciate your understanding in our decision.
The Doctors & Staff at Horsham Veterinary Hospital
“The staff were always professional and extremely competent, compassionate, gentle and kind. I highly recommend this hospital.”- Judy M
“They take good care of them. Staff and Drs are Professional and communicate well!”- Tina A
“They took great care of him and now both he and his sister, Baby-our Calico, go there for their care. Thanks!!”- Christopher C